- The campground opens on May 17th, 2019 and closes on October 14th, 2019.
- It is about 30 kilometres (20 miles) between the entrance of Île d’Orléans and our campground. The distance is the same if you come by the north or the south shore.
- You will see only one service station once you have crossed the bridge and entered the village of St-Pierre. Check your gauge, as there are none afterwards.
- There is no shop that sells propane on the island. If in need, the campground could help you without a fee.
- Access to our showers cost 1.00 $ (no quarters) and lasts 8 minutes.
- Following the law, our pool is always supervised by qualified lifeguards. That is why we usually open it around June 24th.
- We offer wireless internet everywhere on the campground. We will provide three free codes per day usable on three devices. If you need additional codes for more devices, the cost is 5.00$ per day per code.
- Pets are allowed without charge. No pets can be left alone in an equipment or on a campsite and must be kept in leash at all times.
- You will profit from a large variety of restaurants on the Island -from fine dining to regional specialties- including an inn and a small diner within a range of one kilometre. We also offer you a convenience store right on the campground!
- The St-François dock, neighbour to our campground, includes an access to the river for your boat, kayak or canoe. Please note that we do not rent any such equipment.
- A fishing permit is not required to fish from the dock. Your patience may be rewarded … maybe. We sell worms at our convenience store.
- At low tide, an easy walk on the shore will take you right to the tip of the island. The view is breathtaking! The campground office will inform you on the tide schedules.
- You need more information on the other attractions on Orleans island or on Quebec City ? Our people at the reception desk will be happy to fill your needs. We make it our duty to have on hand a large variety of pamphlets and free touring guides. You can also have a look at the menus from the island’s restaurants or check the daily weather forecasts. Our public hall offers information on dozens of species of birds that «camp» with us. You will also find complete details on the liners that are scheduled to pass right under your nose this coming season. Having some trouble? It will be our pleasure to refer you to the closest garage, hardware store, drug store, medical centre, grocery store, etc.
- Finally, don't forget that if you want the best sections of the campgroung, like those along the river, full hookups or Premium sites, you need to reserve at least two or three years in advance.